Friday, February 20, 2009

Announcement



Hey there to all

Just an announcement to all to give you all information about this blog, well first off i'm just gonna say welcome to all the newcomers to my blog, I hope you all enjoy it. This blog will used to bring the best hentai mangas thats out there, meaning new ones and old ones of all different genres (except for the guro and major crazy extreme stuff, occasionaly tentacles is fine though). I will only be uploading english translated ones unless I find an amazing raw that I just had to share to everyone. I will only be using media fire and a second link (mainly deposit files, or something else) to upload the mangas. I'm also going to be doing editing work for everything that I commission to be translated. So if you need any editing done give me a shout and I can give you a quote even if its just cleaning bubbles. I'm gonna be using any funds I recieve from it to reinvest it to get more great raw hentai mangas translated.

Well thats all for now I hope you enjoy my blog and please feel free to drop a comment and let me know how it is, any broken links, or just drop by to say hi, it's all good just knowing people are coming to my blog it will motivate me more to provide you all with the best of the best in hentai mangas.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude this is a great blog you have here. Keep up the great work :D

Anonymous said...

I heard about your blog on Tonigobe's wordpress blog, and I have to remember to thank him for telling me about this place. I also want to thank you for running such a great website.

blacken said...

hi there.. keep up the good work.. i came by from kusanyagi's.. :)