Monday, February 23, 2009

School Girl Mania!




I'm very happy today! lol because of a few reasons, first off I've finally found School Girl Mania by Fujikatsupiko and also Sexual Serenade by Kei Matsuzawa and I wanna share my happiness with you all, I've spotted these two hentai mangas a month or 2 ago and looked for it, no luck though, but finally! lol and I'm also happy because I can finally start on editing for a manga by Royal Koyanagi! Big ups to Toni for providing me with the translation! hopefully I can have that out early next week. For the first one, School Girl Mania is a bunch of short stories with gangbangs, rape, incest I believe, a lot of great stories! only downside to it is that the guys cocks are kinda drawn plain.. but it's all good, and its all packed in about 180 pages.

Enjoy!!!

No comments: