Saturday, March 14, 2009

Oneshot Projects

Please Read

This is the Oneshot project section with a twist. This is where projects get translated through funding of one or more individuals who want to see any of the oneshots here translated, the twist is that you will be funding only for straight text translations. How will this help? Well it will make things cheaper because I will be doing the editing for free which is why it is cheaper. You can donate as little as 1$ to as much as you want. So far I'm only taking donations by paypal, I will consider other options but for now paypal is the best method. If you would like to donate to a project please contact me at faytear(@)hotmail.com and I will let you know what you need to do. Keep in mind, please, that I'm not a translator. I have put below each oneshot and who will be translating the oneshot and providing me with the texts, just in case you are wondering who are the translators. At times I won't be posting raws if something has been fully funded, however if you would like to see them just send me an email and I'll send you a copy. Also please have a look at the raws of the manga if you are unsure about wheather to donate to it or not.




This one is called Kagami Goshi no Kokuhaku
Artist: Nagare Ippon
Contents: Big Tits, Ntr, Rape, Anal, Reg Sex
The translator for this project is: Brolen
Raw: Gallery

Oneshot: 26 pages, FUNDED, TRANSLATED, EDITING
Commissioner: Psyburn21

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh so there was another part to that story. no wonder the roomate was looking guilty when the childhood friend questioned her,

Anonymous said...

mother one looks good
i thank you on behalf of all incest likers

psyburn21 said...

This volume of Sanhime is great. Not only was that guy fucking the long hair girl, he's fucking the roommate too. Sanbun should have had a scene with both him and the two girls and the boyfriend there to witness it. Something like the last chapter in Hiroaki Hori's Show Ten Kanojo.