Saturday, March 28, 2009

[Otsuka Kotora] Male and Female Crossing (Prequel and Sequel)



Here is a cheating wife/NTR/Rage theme manga, I have to admit I love this stuff, I'm actually posting this because someone requested more cheating wives type manga, first off it's very hard to find english translated ones like this.. I can definitly post up more cheating/NTR/Rage themed mangas but that's only if you guys want it since I know that a lot of people don't like this stuff unless I'm wrong, also just to let you know the ones I have are not all are wives, some are girlfriends or childhood friends and such. Some of them you all might have already as well so I'm not sure if I should. But for now if you don't have this and have a fetish for this stuff like me, well grab it and fap to your heart's content lol.

Enjoy!
http://depositfiles.com/files/1m71tfs9h (the sequel)

3 comments:

Molenir said...

It was ok, but I'd like to see the sequel where the guy gets his revenge on the couple who knocked up his wife. Maybe beating the shit out of the guy, and divorcing his wife. Something like that.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunetly it's rare to see something like that in rage mangas, cause well the whole point is to leave you in a rage I guess, you know?

Unknown said...

One of the best mangas I have seen. Its so wrong yet so "right". Hope to see more of these in the future ^^