Wednesday, March 25, 2009

[OYSTER] The Semen Junkie




Here is a large manga. I've had this in my files for the longest time, I was deciding when I should upload it and well I guess now would be a good time lol. It is a bit on the extreme side in terms of sex.. this is a blackmail story and in the beginning it starts off ok in terms of the sex but ends up getting extreme with bondage and toys hardcoreness. But overall its pretty good stuff.
MediaFire Links are up, thanks! Oliver from HentaiRules for explaining how to split the rar files now I'm gonna be able to use it for future posts.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Piece of cake :

install winrar from rarlab.com

Select a folder
right click
Winrar
Add to archive...
General (first tab)
Split to volume, bytes

And there you chose the file size. If you enter "35mb" without the quotes, the manga will be split into 35 MB files, for instance.

I hope it was clear,
Oliver

BTW, thanks for the nice manga ^_^

engeden said...

Thanks a lot

This is extremely hot manga ...
First, it seem like normal black-mail story ... but after that training part is very cool ... my type