Wednesday, February 11, 2009

FAQ

Who are you and what do you do?

My name is Fayt, you can call me Fayt/Fayt Leingod/Leingod/Faytear/Faytears/FL and I edit H-manga/Blog and post up H-mangas.

Are there any members or is it just you?

Currently there is me, Fayt the leader, and my Nakama Tornomer who does editing as well.

Will you edit any h-manga I have scripts for (or have commissioned scripts)?

We pretty much will edit anything. It will be very rare that I'll turn people down (Unless we have lots of work to do already). We will do any genre.... except for ridiculuos crazy gorey sex.

How much will you edit h-manga for?

We edit H-manga's for free! The only thing I ask is that you allow me to post the manga on my blog and anywhere else I want. If your ok with that then we are good to go.

How long will it take for you to edit a h-manga?

It depends on a number of factors. I can edit a simple oneshot (20 pages) in about 2-4 hours (also depending on amount of text and floating text). If your NOT patient and want the manga to be edited as soon as possible I could do it for you right away, however having patience is a virtue and helps keep pressure off of me lol. I will try to edit it within a reasonable amount of time (I'll discuss the timing and whatnot through email).

I want to commission for a script for a h-manga but not sure how to go about this, can you help and recommend a translator?

If you want to save money on a commission, you can commission a translator to do a script and then provide me with it and I'll edit it for you (it's usually half the price they charge for translation+editing). I have worked with some translators already, so My recommendations would be to ask either (in no particular order)... Brolen, Tonigobe, DGB, DesuDesu. They all have different rates so ask them for more info (check my links to see their sites). If your really lazy you can just email me and I'll contact a translator for you and let you know about the amount.

I want to recommed a donor project for you to add.

I don't mind adding new donor projects, however as a rule if you want me to put up a donor project that you have suggested, you have to be able to fund at least 30% of the manga (If it's a full tankoubon) or 1-2 chapters (If it's a smaller series like 3-5 chapters) to make things a little fair for future donors. If you can do this, then I'll put it up and get everything set up. It will be cheap since people will only be donating for the script.

How do I send you donations?

Send me an email and I will send you my paypal address. I only accept donations through paypal. When you do send me donations, please send it as a GIFT so there won't be any fees charged to me.

How do I find the stuff you edited?

There are 3 ways you can do this, first way is to click on the tag "Edits Done By Me" that will show you all the h-manga I've edited and non of the other stuff I've posted. Second way is to use the search box on the top left of the screen, just type in what you want and it should make your life easier. Third way is to look through my archives which is located below the links.

What does NTR mean?

NTR is the abbreviation for netorare and well the basic meaning for it is having your wife/loved one stolen from you. It can be considered cheating however the cheating aspect has to make you feel a sense of rage and if it happens to turn you on then this genre is for you lol.

Can I share your releases that you've edited?

I don't mind this, however the only thing I ask is that for new releases, wait at least 2 days after it's posted. If I do see it before then I get really discouraged and I might end up dropping it.

Are there any rules for the shoutout box?

Yes there is, firstly absolutely no spoilers on any of the projects that I have. If you spoil it for me I'll ban you for life. Second, no links to viruses and crap like that and also any projects I'm doing. Third, don't go trying to start random beef on there. That's about all I can think of. Disobey the rules and you'll be banned forever. If I think of anymore rules I'll post it here.

Can you update MF links?

Here's how the MF links work, the most 3-4 recent MF links won't be updated. Once that release becomes a 4-5th old release then I'll upload it to MF. That's the way I do things.

How can I contact you?

If you need to contact me send me an email at faytear(@)hotmail.com.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you did your edits for free; you are a cool guys Fayt, wanting to share the love.

Anonymous said...

Thanks anonymous, much appreciated. I'm for the people, so editing for free will hopefully help people save money.

Anonymous said...

I Cant get enough of Sayuki no Sato i checked on your blog and it says their translated but not edited. is there anyway i can get a hold of the translated script? if not i understand. waiting with bated breath anyway

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous, Sorry I can't do that.

Anonymous said...

@Zoltan

All the stuff I do is tagged under "Edits Done By Me" and anything I finish will be in the "Finished Section".

Unknown said...

dear faytear,would you please do more of hyji's work, i found that is so damn good. would you?

FIREPHENIX79 said...

Are you recruiting for new editors?

Anonymous said...

@Cindy Mildred
I am open to editors that wanna join. If anyone is interested then send me an email. Of course you should have experience in editing in order to join as an editor.