Thursday, October 22, 2009

[Hyji] Cho Danchizuma Keiko Chap 8 Complete



I'm baccccckkkkk hahaha... Well I have quite a bit to say today so Let's start off with my Thanks to Setebos and DGB and Orez for this, it's finally completed! Last chapter is actually kinda nice, I guess Keiko got a little nice in the end I think lol. Lots of outdoor sex in it. K now onto newsss.. alright well first off I have to say I had quite a scare this past 2 days. My comp got a bloody annoying virus or spyware or something I have no idea how really.. anyways I had to take some drastic actions and reformat my bloody computer again, but no worries I backed up everything before I did... but still my comp was going wack. I was worried I would lose all my hard work and then I would have to make a post and delay again. But no worries I'm good I just need to transfer stuff back on to my comp. Now on to the next thing. I would like to thank JoeR for cleaning chapter 14 of sayuki! So that means I'm gonna start editing that soon and he'll get an advance copy and a few days later I'll release it to everyone else. I also wanna give a heads up to everyone, actually this only applies to the oneshot donors. I'll be starting the oneshots after chap 10 of readiness, anyways sayuki will be on sat but for now...

Enjoy!!

Full Book

10 comments:

Afro Thunda said...

Just what I've been waiting for. The end of Cho Danchizuma Keiko. I'll get to reading this really soon. This will certainly give me that MILF mix that I've needed for a while lol. Thanks for completing this Fayt. And thanks to DGB and the donors. Now, on to Readiness we go!!!

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Setebos, DGB and Orez. At last i can read it.

Setebos said...

Thanks to DGB, Fayt and Orez for this goodness. I'm thrilled it's finished, I'm a big Hyji fan!

Orez said...

Yeh. It's here!!! Many thanks to Setebos, DGB and of course Fayt. He it wasn't for him there was no way I could have commissioned it. At last I will be able to read it.

polaya said...

Thanks Setebos, Orez DGB and Fayt. I must say, I'm not a fan of Hyji but hey, it's translated so might as well give it a go. Not head-over-heels for it but I enjoyed it, me being an MILF fan and all.

And damn, that pic of Keiko is very SEXY.

Zathael said...

Many thanks to Fayt, DGB, Orez, and Setebos for this one. Yet another completed translation that I can add to my collection.

Fayt, sorry to hear about your computer problems, but very happy to hear that you had everything backed up.

Also, I am looking forward to seeing the oneshots. A nice variety of artists and themes.

iboy said...

its asking me for a password and i cant find one.

iboy said...

It is asking me for a password, what is the password?

Anonymous said...

There is no passwords on any files.

Anonymous said...

The artwork of the bodys is so awesome, with all the big hips and strong legs, fantastic...great artist!