Friday, April 9, 2010

[E-musu Aki] Melty Body Complete




Hey everyone, alright well just to update you from my last post I didn't go see any dentist cause over the past 2 days the pain I've been feeling has gone down and is at a minimum so I guess I don't really need to worry too much. I'm still gonna go see one soon though to double check and make sure everything is ok. Now for today here is a complete book for you all. This is a bunch of short stories, ranging from many nice things including incest, milfs, paizuri!, threesomes and more! There is one chapter of ntr I believe but don't let that make you turn this down, its pretty amazing in terms of fappable material. I had a bloody hard time just choosing preview pics to put up. Many thanks to Kusanyagi, Reromanga and Makasu for this greatness. Now then for news, currently its 7pm over here so my release will be around 2-3am so expect it soon. Anyway I'll talk more later so check this out and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

3 comments:

doublej3000 said...

i liked this volume, great artstyle and semi decent scenarios to say the least. about ntr, does it constitute cheating in general because if it does, there would be at least 4 chapters that would fall in that category. either way, very well done

Anonymous said...

Dude, Which Chapters have the NTR content only ?

Fayt said...

I think its the first chapter maybe or the third? Uhh.. lol well its pretty much like cheating, not really ntr I guess. I'm gonna read it later since I kinda skimmed through some of it.