Saturday, April 10, 2010

[Sanbun Kyoden] Sanhime no Hana -Maho Katei-



Man it really has been a while since a release, sorry about that people. Anyway right to it, we get to see how Maho got to love sex and well I'm not gonna ruin for you guys. I will say this though, imo the dude is quite smart, like he took advantage of the situation and he was pretty good at using the right words... lol check it out and you'll know what I mean. I've post links for both the Prequel and Sequel... and if you didn't know this release is the Prequel. Many thanks to Brolen for the translations and Psyburn21 for the funds. Now for more news... ummm well I think either tomorrow or monday I'll post up my announcement, lots of sad and bad news and some good news. Hmm well that's all so check this out and lemme know what you guys think, I personally thought it was good, and definitely shows that words can be powerful. If this isn't for you then check the post below for something nicer otherwise until next time,

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

Prequel & Sequel
DF / UP / MF

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a 3rd chapter of this? I thought It was very very nice!!!!

Anonymous said...

no third one but there are other doujins in the yamahime series.

Doublej3000 said...

i agree this guy definitely knew how to play with her emotions, if kyoden ever decides to make a chapter 3, it can show how the guy, i think naoki was changed when going to tokyo, to explain what happened while he was gone, and shed some light on the aftermath. just a thought lol
thanks brolen and psyburn21.

Anonymous said...

The first one (sequel) was rage worthy on its own but now not as much as he just left her. My rage is going :(

Anonymous said...

i understand that he left her alone and didn't contact her at all while he was in college, so i would expect her to break up with him, but pretending to still care about him after his return and all the while banging your new douchebag bf behind his back is a bit much 8P.

Metro Rage Anon said...

Yeah, i really can't hold a grudge against Miho for ending up with that sexist prick because like Fayt and other people said, he ended up talking the right words at the right time (Why the fuck didn't Naoki ever contacted her anyway?).

I can hold a grudge for fucking the guy in the first place when she knew her best friend Saki was tapping that and both her "Nothing's ever wrong with us!" attitude with him only to be blindsided by her former best friend.

And she wished to contiune with the charade even when she said she would break up with him when she was being proked but Sanbun has this tendency of making the girls saying anything shit that pops into their heads when they're fucked just so the guy doesn't stop the plowing. She probably wanted a faux relationship out of guilt or something.

I'd like a 3rd chapter where Naoki ends up with Saki or something.

Nice release Fayt, keep that Sanbun coming.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
This is amazing, I didn't even know there was a prequel, you just made my day Fayt :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your continuing efforts. :)

The kind of fap that leaves a bitter after-taste, NTR isn't something I enjoy. Though, whatever gets the job done I suppose...heh.

What's brilliant about this story is that while you'd be hard-pressed to find an actual situation where this sort of "mind-break" occurs, the author shows you just enough to make it plausible IRL.

Whether the guy is "smart" is debatable...just another scumbag in the right place at the right time.

Unknown said...

I like NTR because the plot is so silly that I just don't really care how fucked up the plot is. When people start to justify the NTR though, the ragers start to make more and more sense.

I don't want to go on and on about "the justifications of her actions" so I'll just leave it at that.