Wednesday, April 28, 2010

[Pon Takahanada] An Angel's Marshmallow Chap 8/Vol 1 Complete



Here is #2 of my final releases before I go on vacation. This chapter completes the first Volume of this series. So another series is complete, well just the first volume at least. Anyway the last chapter is quite an interesting one since the 2 girls meet and well check it out to see what happens. I don't wanna spoil it here. My final thanks to Dennis for funding the script and DGB for the scripts on this. I edited chapter 4+ and Oronae did the first 3 chapters so many thanks to him for the work on the first 3. Now then, I'll be making a post later on during the day and that will be my post just letting everyone know I'm away. As for Volume 2 of this series, Oronae said he'll do it, however he said he just wants to see it get done, so he actually doesn't mind if I pick it up. Again he just wants to see that series getting done, so when I get back assuming Oronae hasn't started on it or doesn't mind me picking it up I'll pick it up. The catch is I won't be doing the editing for it. It'll be one of the people I'm recruiting that will be editing that project. Anyways people, check it out and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

Complete Volume
DF / UP / MF

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the release!!!

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Dennis and DGB.

Zathael said...

A really, really big THANK YOU for this. I know that the ntr theme is big here, but I am a sucker for happy sex and this is a simply wonderful example of it. Thanks again.