Thursday, November 26, 2009

[Youkai Tamanokoshi] Steel Heroines Vol 4




First of today's double release I bring to you all the final volume of Steel Heroines. If you've been following this then your gonna love this. The artwork is nothing short of amazing people. I even had to upload 2 preview pics for you all. In this chapter we get to see both girls in action and a heads up to everyone the ending IMO is pretty jokes and I mean the second last page. Many thanks to Omega999 for the funds and Brolen for the scripts. With this, I've completed this mini series. On to news, well I'll be uploading Sayuki chap 12 in about an hour or 2. I'm sure many of you have seen that I've been posting my edits on Fakku, well lemme make this clear for everyone, I will only be uploading my older stuff that's not on Fakku. All my new releases won't go up on Fakku until maybe a week or 2 after there released. So don't ask me to upload any newer released edits. I think Fakku needs more "unique" stories on there so I've decided to upload some of my edits there. Anyways grab a copy and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice work, but let me ask you a question, is there's a script for Pretty Heroines 1&2

Anonymous said...

Nope, there isn't.

Red Comet said...

i just wan to know, is the man's name ryusei yamada? as far i know, in SRW his name is ryusei date.

Anonymous said...

Is it really the last volume? Because there is a "to be continued" at the end of page 29

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Omega999 and Brolen.

Anonymous said...

His name is Ryusei Date.

Anonymous said...

wow, think i liked the ending the best (am a fan of these games)

Anonymous said...

i love youkai tamanokoshi. he easily ranks up there with otsuka for awesome artists imo

thanks a lot ^_^

Unknown said...

Doesn't really feel like NTR though. Most people will probably identify themselves with Ryusei then with Brooklyn, even the Caucasians.