Sunday, November 29, 2009

[Jamming] It Ejaculates In The Teacher Chap 2



Well here we go, today is the start of a new tank I will be doing. I've already done the first chapter so check it out HERE. Chap 2 is the math teacher this time and boy is she horny. I think I have a new fetish and that's horny teachers lol. It's kinda hot, well that's if teachers were to look like the teachers in this. Many thanks to Peterg for the funds and Brolen for translations. For news... well I'm most likely gonna be doing the raw site, I'll probably have to take a day or two and do this at school. Speaking of school, I have like 1 week of class left which means final exams are coming and well, things will slow down a bit for me unfortunetly, gotta focus on studying. I'll try my best to update and edit stuff but no guarantees. I would also like to annouce that Love Me Do will be the next tank after Bosei Bonnou, so that should answer questions on that.

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

study as hard as you need fayt we can be patient

and i agree hentai teachers all the way

Zathael said...

Thank you to Fayt, Peterg, and Brolen for this latest chapter. And good luck Fayt with your upcoming finals.

Red Comet said...

finally from jamming :D
thx btw :)

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Peterg and Brolen.

Kincyr said...

I've had a thing for horny teachers ever since I've watched DearS

Setebos said...

I say Yeah for Jamming! I like it. Thanks to all concerned.

Kikimaru said...

How come I never had horny teachers back in school? T__T