Wednesday, September 2, 2009

[Jamming] It Ejaculates In The Teacher Chap 1



Another AMAZING first chapter to a great hmanga! This hmanga is actually about different teachers in the school doing their "Business" lol. The first teacher we get to see is the art teacher and boy if I had an art teacher that sexy and willing to be a model for me I'd be up and on that in less than a second lol. Many thanks to Brolen and Peterg! I'm very sure you all will love this! Now on to some news.. first off I'll be done work this week which is good news cause I get more time to edit. Second for Sayuki, I decided to bulk the first 12 chapters together.. because based on the raws, it looks like the first Volume might cut off at chapter 12, I could be wrong but it's a more accurate place to bulk the first batch of chapters. Third Sayuki chap 10 will be released on friday or sat, depending on my schedule. For now

Enjoy!!

8 comments:

JukanX said...

Desudesu has already translated chapters 7 and 8... Just FYI.

Thanks for the translation, also to Brolen and Peterg.

Anonymous said...

Yes Yes I already know, but I'll still be doing those chapters again as per request of peterg and plus these are the tank scans..

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen and Peterg. What do you mean chps 7 & 8are already translated? Do you mean Habit By Teacher?

Anonymous said...

@Ehud

Habit By Teacher chapter 7-8 that were translated by DesuDesu were the magazine scans which is the same chapters in It Ejaculates In The Teacher.

Ehud said...

Thanx Fayt.

Zathael said...

Thanks to Fayt, Brolen, and Peterg for this chapter. I am looking forward to more.

Orez said...

Thanks a lot to Fayt, Peterg and Brolen. Looks very nice...will be waiting for the rest of them.

Marcow said...

hi! I just read a really good netorare manga!
check it out!

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/65909/021d95f279/

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/203846233/_Seme_Danjou__Musa_1_2.rar

a good manga!