Monday, September 7, 2009

[Royal Koyanagi] Nozomu Triangle



I really want today to end off on a happy note, even though I got pissed off just now. Ok well I have finally completed this and I will tell you all right now, DON'T HESITATE ON THIS... what I mean is this is incredible fapping material right here! Trust me, this will not dissappoint!! This is an incest story about twin sisters who fight over there brother. And it's by my all time favourite artist ROYAL KOYANAGI baby! The sex scenes in this are just so fucking hot! Big ups to Brolen for the speedy translation and a big thank you to Setebos for funding this! I hope you all like the editing! Well for those of you who like sayuki, I suggest you read sayuki (chap 10 below this) for your rage and then calm yourself with this. Again hotfile is temporary. I don't even need to say anything else, I'm actually gonna go straight to fapping now.

Enjoy!!!

9 comments:

Red Comet said...

thanks for this story. its the best cure for the the rage from read sayuki no sato

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen and Setebos. Since i avoid anything made by Sanbun Kyoden, there is no reason for me to rage. Still, i love Royal Koyanagi. You can't be wrong with him.

Setebos said...

Good dope, I've got my fix for the day. Absolutely delighted with this one, Fayt. Thanks for letting me fund these, Koyanagi is a master. Oh those lips!

Orez said...

Thanks Fayt, Setebos and Brolen. Koyanagi is really great. Too bad it's not a book

Zathael said...

Many thanks to Fayt, Brolen, and Setebos for this one. Great stuff!

Metro Rage Anon said...

Guy is one of the best. Thanks for the quick work.

Skyangel007 said...

Its this really a oneshot?
thats to bad :(
cuz its Awesome story ^^

Anonymous said...

Is the whole thing femdom?

Just curious.

Anonymous said...

Naw, its really not that much femdom, just a tad bit. It's more regular sex I guess.