Monday, September 21, 2009

[Mustang R] Bosei Bonnou Chap 2



You know, I'm still surprised this was the top voted h-manga by the people to be put up as a donor project. The thing is, well to be honest, it's kinda kinky. Anyways, I have to admit after editing this chapter I've grown to like this art style. Well this story is about a milf who loves to do perverted things in public and her son wants to see this lady only to find out its his mother. Many thanks to Marte for this chapter and Brolen for the translations. I posted the first chapter as well for people who don't have it. On to news... ummm well nothing much to say soooo

Enjoy!

Chap 1

8 comments:

loplop said...

The art style is growing on me. We'll just have to see where this one continues to go.

Thanks Fayt for another good one.

Orez said...

Thanks to donors and Fayt. Haven't read it yet but it looks good. It's also a great idea to put the first chapter

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen and Marte.

Setebos said...

It is kinky, it's different, and I like it. Bring on more MustangR...

Marte said...

Great release! Thanks Fayt.

TheBeast said...

Great realease! Can't wait to see the next chapter!

Ikus said...

Very good! More!

Kizaru said...

So much perverted! I like it!