Saturday, September 19, 2009

[Sahashi Renya] Sempai Pet



Hey all, again a little early, but that's good for you all. This oneshot is about a girl who got caught masturbating and well the dude blackmails her and let's say shes quite a stubborn girl. It's not really a typical blackmail theme I think... actually I'm not even sure, but nevertheless this artist can definitly draw. If I'm correct Renya is a pretty new artist, so it's nice to see new artist getting their stuff tranlsated. Well many thanks to Brolen for the scripts and Setebos for commissioning it. On to news, is anybody out there remotely interested in funding Love & Hate? Cause if not, about maybe a few weeks from now I plan to take it off, unless it gets some funding. I just don't wanna waste space on stuff that isn't gonna get any funds. The same applies to Chokyogakuen. So if anyone wants to fund a chapter or 2, or more let me know, if not there gonna get dropped. I was kinda hoping to see Love & Hate get something going since it seemed popular enough, however after putting it up that doesn't seem to be the case. Oh well anways

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's spelled "senpai", not "sempai".

Setebos said...

Thanks Brolen, and Fayt. This guy is one the artists that I have everything translated that they do, enough said.

Zathael said...

I think the problem with Love and Hate was that there may be plenty of people who want to see it translated, they just want someone *else* to pay for it. It happens all the time.

For my own sake, I am happy you finished Glasses School, and am looking forward to both Angraecum by Ootsuka Kotora and Koi Niochiyou by Fukudahda when you get around to them.

Oh, and I am also glad you picked up An Angel's Marshmallows. It is sad that Oronae has simply stopped posting/updating his website. I hope he is doing ok, but I am glad this series won't just sit around unfinished.

Setebos said...

Love me Do(Koi Niochiyou) by Fukudahda, I'm looking forward to that as well. I'm also liking Fayt's new schedule system for editing, it just requires patience from everyone and waiting one's turn.
Zathael, it's good to see a post from you. We should have some goodness soon, I'm a bit antsy. ;-)

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen And Setebos.

nitetrkr said...

I'd like to see Chokyogakuen finished, but I just don't have money to spare for this right now. Please hold off on dropping it for a while. If the local economy picks up, I'll be able to fund a chapter or two.

Setebos said...

I agree with nitetrkr on 'Chokyogakuen', keep it around since it's already been donated to. Please drop 'Love and Hate' and put up something I'll donate to, hehe. I've been known to support worthy projects.

Setebos said...

Curses!!! It's been funded, foiled again.
I'll pay you double NOT to do it! I'm serious...

Afro Thunda said...

I was on the 'drop Love & Hate' bandwagon and then I come back and see it fully funded by a generous Anonymous...Unfortunately, its a 3 volume H-manga I heard. It'll take this long to see the other 2 volumes donated to as well. Its gonna be a while before that series is completely funded.

Anonymous said...

Yup very generous indeed. Alright I'll keep the Chokyogakuen around, hopefully in the future it will get done. For now I'll focus on everything else lol.

@Setebos
You should come over to the dark side! lol

Setebos said...

Glad someone knew I was joking, hell I might even fund a chapter or two of Love and Hate 2. Ya' never know, I've done crazier things.