Wednesday, September 9, 2009

[Millefeuille] Same As My Dream Chap 9



Hey all, well gotta start moving along, glasses school is right after this so stayed tuned. Well for this chapter we see a dude who falls for his neighbour who happens to be married. He tries to resist the temptation of banging her since she wants it as well, but eventually the married girl gets into a fight and somehow gets permission to do it? lol I donno anyways not to worry it's nothing big, no rage whatsoever. The sex on the other hand is just perfect, just look at that ass in the preview page! WOWOWOW! Well my thanks to tada and all his donors. 1 more chapter for this and it will be completed. Also just to remind people, I DIDN'T EDIT THIS, so if you don't see the tag "Edits Done By Me" then I have no part in it. Remember that, anyways

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt for your hard work.