Thursday, September 17, 2009

Changes to Releases

Hey people

Well I just wanted to make an annoucement on releases. After An Angel's Marshmallow chap 4, I'll be changing the way I release chapters. I'm going to start putting focus on certain books to complete them faster. This wasn't an easy decision, but I think this will be the way I'm gonna do things. So I'm gonna start off with Cho Danchizuma Keiko. Here's an example of how I'll be doing it.

Keiko Chap 4
Blah Chap X
Keiko Chap 5
Blah Chap X
Keiko Chap 6
Blah Chap X

That's the format I'm gonna go by. After Cho Danchizuma Keiko is done, I'll do that to readiness. Also don't worry, there will be releases of other things like oneshots or other chapters of books inbetween which will also help me because I personally dislike editing so many chapters of the same thing. I find it repetitive. So yeah that should help me finish stuff faster. I would like to ask that everyone just be patient, it might be a while before you see some stuff out, but trust me it's for the best.

Regarding Sayuki, the next chapter will be a little late, the scans for chap 11 were terrible so I got someone to help make them look better. I'll probably get them 1-2 weeks from now, maybe, I'm not sure. But yeah it's for you people, and besides I refuse to edit shitty scans espicially since sayuki is a great series so I only want the best.

Regarding Teacher and Student... to answer some questions: 1) Yes Yoshio and I will be finishing this series. 2) I have no idea when I'll be getting the script for the next chapter. 3) I will let everyone know when I have it, so don't bother asking me when it's gonna get done, I'm already on it, I don't forget things that easily. 4) Be patient. Sometimes people need to stop rushing others, it really doesn't help.

Anyways that's about it.....

Enjoy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I guess its good to set out a plan.

Ehud said...

Every step that gets us closer to Readiness is blessed.

Metro Rage Anon said...

Good to know we´re getting high quality visual rage from Sayuki.

Keep up the good work.

Orez said...

Yeh nice. I am really happy and Hyji is being done first. Thank you very much and I think this is just a great idea. I am one of those who reads staff when the whole volume is complete. So thank you Fayt.

ClubSoda said...

Good call imho.

I for one like it better to get an entire book over getting chapters from different books

Anonymous said...

Sounds great, can't wait for Teacher and student :D