Tuesday, September 15, 2009

[Teri Terio] Glasses School Chap 9-10



Here's an early treat for you all. The completed book of glasses school!! Finally I have finished this! Man talk about hard work. Well my final thanks to the donors Zathael, Setebos and Haohmaru! And of course many thanks to Brolen for his translations! For the final 2 chapters I must say Chapter 9 is the best chapter for me. It had everything for me, great story and just a great laugh. It's about a dude who skips his soccer practice to bang his girl and trust me, it is hilarious! Even in terms of editing chapter 9 was just one of my top notch stuff! Chapter 10 is just a bonus illustration which is pretty nice as well. I've added links for both the full book and chap 9-10. One last thing before you all go "Enjoy", I think editing this has made me a better editor, it gave me a tough time but overall it helped me learned to use newer fonts and just focus on quality editing. So people grab a copy and

Enjoy!

Full Book

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chapters!

Any changes between the individual chapters and the collected volume?

Anonymous said...

What is next?

Anonymous said...

Nope, no changes, I added all the chapters for the full book, it includes the covers and everything, which is exactly the same as the individual chapters.

Orez said...

Thanks to Fayt, Setebos and Haohmaru and Zathael for the project and Brolen also. This is a great book.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen, Zathael, Setebos and Haohmaru. Your hard work is appreciated.
Now, that the whole volume is completed, i can read it (at last).

Zathael said...

Many, Many Thanks to Fayt, Brolen, and my partners in crime (the other donors) Setebos and Haohmaru. Haohmaru deserves special credit for funding *most of the volume* by himself. I only played a small part in getting this done.

And congratulations Ehud, you can actually read this one now! Enjoy!

Setebos said...

Happy day, thanks to all concerned with this one. It's marvelous stuff.

Home Renovation Deltona said...

Hi great reading your ppost