Monday, September 28, 2009

[Hyji] Cho Danchizuma Keiko Chap 4



Hey everyone, well I feel like a new man, hahaha not really but anyways let's keep things going. Here is the next chapter for you all. In this chapter we get to see a massive orgy, an orgy full of young guys and mature milfs. You know I've thought this was a tank full of short stories but really it's actually a story about Keiko and her exploits. Anyways we will see more of her in the later chapters. Many thanks to Orez who I believe covered this chapter and Brolen of course. On to news, I will be putting up a poll soon that will have to do with the releases. Also Satomi is looking real good not to mention its a unique story which I will explain later on. Umm other then that grab a copy and

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Orez and Brolen.

Setebos said...

MILF! Thanks to all involved in this, it's great!

Orez said...

Yes thanks to Fayt and Setebos. With the new release schedule I will be able to read this great book and to add it to mu Hyjo collection very soon. I freaking can't wait for it.