Sunday, September 13, 2009

[Digital Accel Works] Thunder Dome



Hey everyone, well now for this next release. This is a joint work with BrowserBoy, who works for nonbiri scans. He offered to help and well I usually don't let others help, since I wanna handle all the editing myself (Since most people I assume come to me and want me to edit stuff), but yeah, so he did the editing for this. I actually did the QC and I put myself as second editor because I re-edited some pages to make it look nice to my standard (I guess I'm quite picky in editing hahaha). So yeah Many thanks to BrowserBoy, Brolen and the commissioner Omega999. This is an Onegai My Melody Doujin. I've never even heard of Onegai My Melody before. But yeah the artwork in this is very attractive and great to look at. If you know the characters, you should definitly check it out. Even for those who don't know, don't worry it's still worth the read for all the great sex in it. Hmm well my next release will be tomorrow to speed things up.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

polaya said...

Thanks Fayt, BrowserBoy, Brolen and Omega999. Inazuma/Sato Shouji is awesome.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, BrowserBoy, Brolen and Omega999. .

Oliver said...

New DAW translated contents are always welcome, this artist is really unique in many good ways ^_^

Thanks Fayt, thanks BrowserBoy :)

Setebos said...

Thanks to all concerned, DAW is awesome. There may be more appearing soon. ;-)