Wednesday, September 23, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Azure Sky Vol 2



Well time for some rage content today. First off many thanks to Brolen and Xinthos for this. Now for this chapter, we get to see more development on the child and the mother. There's a lot of action in this as well. Umm OH yeah I've added a little TL Note that I thought was funny, just a note from Brolen when he was translating this chapter, so check that out. Who knows it might even make people rage even more lol. Hmm well for news, after my next release I will be starting my new release system. Aside from that, grab a copy and

Enjoy!

9 comments:

redbone said...

ntr has pretty much become this guy's meal ticket but just once I'd like to see one of the betrayed husbands or sons snap and go ape shit on everybody, lol, like how I mentioned the kid from sayuki should lock them in a home and torch it. seriously I'd like to see some payback in ntr once or twice.

Anonymous said...

@redbone,

There is a oneshot I have that isn't ntr, its rape... but the girl who gets raped gets revenge on the guy. I'm not sure if anyone would wanna fund it, but yeah, there's payback in it.

Afro Thunda said...

Huhuhu....Juicy ntr manga. Ntr works for me, but then again, I like everything....Except Yaoi. I like all of Sanbun's manga, Rage and all. Anyway, who's the author for that one-shot you described, Fayt? You've got me curious now.

Anonymous said...

@Afro Thunda

I have no idea, but if you want the raw I can send it you. Just send me an email and I'll send it to you by email.

CharlotteB said...

Another great chapter.

Its not quite up there yet with Sayuki no Sato but I think it has potential to go off in all sorts of interesting directions.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapters now.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work.

redbone said...

don't mind me, I'm just hoping for a new twist on an old fav is all.

Metro Rage Anon said...

*see innocent little kid anticipating quality time with his mother*

Rage level....rising.

bloo said...

Afro thuda and fayt, i think u guys are talking about stringendo or whatever -do it is by Yuki Seto. yea she torches the guy and her bf by mistake when the rapist tricked the bf into going to the "rendezvous" point so he can watch his girl get fucked by the guy. is this the one?