Saturday, September 26, 2009

[Pon Takahanada] An Angels Marshmallow Chap 4



I know many of you have been waiting for this, well here it is. I haven't really read the previous chapters yet but this is a jokes story so far with chapter 4. This is like a hentai comedy I guess. Anyways in this we get to see an idol bikini competition and someone plots something so that the main character can lose. The guy in this is a funy leading male character. Anyways many thanks to Dennis for funding the rest of the chapters and DGB for the translations. On to news, my next release will be a brand new fresh start for me. So eveything I did before, I'm scrapping my original way of doing and I'm starting fresh. This means some stuff won't come for a while, so please be patient, I'll try my best to squeeze certain chapters or oneshots inbetween whatever tank I'm trying to finish up. Oh and before I leave I've added the first 3 chapters for those who don't have them (which was translated by Oronae) Anyways people

Enjoy!

Chap 1-3

6 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, DGB and Dennis, for this awesome story.
Fayt, please don't neglect Readiness.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you like romantic comedies or not, Fayt, but thats what this is. Please keep on translating more stories like these, especially since it seems like most translators are working mostly on loli or NTR stories.

Orez said...

First Thanhks to Fayt, DGB and Dennis for the release. I had the first chapters and it's good that the book will be completed.
Second I am really happy with new format and not because one of my favorite projects will be completed first, but because this way I believe is better. Projects will be finished faster and new projects will be put in their places. Thanks Fayt

loplop said...

Thanks for picking this one up, It's actually a really good story. There is not enough of stories like this getting translated right now.

Fayt, DGB & Dennis thanks for the effort.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for picking this up! I've really enjoyed this one so far!

Anonymous said...

Yes! It's here! Been loving this story so far!