Friday, September 11, 2009

[Teri Terio] Glasses School Chap 8



Now this was a great chapter! I have to admit, I really like the girl in this one lol shes seems so uptight, but at the same time she has soo much energy! Anyways this story is about an a student counsel girl who masturbates everytime she gets stressed. And the president decides to help. Many thanks to Brolen and Haohmaru. Almost done with this hmanga, just 2 more chapters left. Well theres nothing for me to say in terms of news.. Ummm well for now

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx fayt, Brolen and Haohmaru. I didn't read it yet, as usual, but than again, 2 more chps and i'll be able to read it in one shot.
Fayt, please, don't forget Readiness.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'll be provide links for the full book. Oh I haven't forgotten about it. Chap 7 is right after glasses school chap 9-10.

CharlotteB said...

Hi Fayt, thanks for another great update. I'm looking forward to the final chapters.

Setebos said...

Thanks Fayt, Brolen, and Haohmaru. It really looks good.