Wednesday, September 9, 2009

[Teri Terio] Glasses School Chap 7



With this next chapter, I'm one step closer to finishing this. If some of you have noticed, I actually have more chapters of sayuki out, and the only reason there are more chapters out is because sayuki isn't as hard to edit as glasses school. Anyways I wanna get glasses school done before anything else because of the time it takes up which explains my focus towards finishing it. Alright first off many thanks to Haohmaru and Brolen. Now on to the chapter, this chapter is really... how should I put it, very sweet/happy/sad.. who knows it might make some of you teary eyed. Only reason I say it's sad is because of the ending.. don't worry it's not depressing just kinda makes you saw "Awww" in a cuteish way or something. Lol I donno just check it, I know many will like it for sure though, it's a happy sex theme so grab a copy and

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Haohmaru and Brolen, for his lovely story.

redbone said...

a good d'awwww chap works wonders for the blood pressure, too much Sanbun shortens your lifespan, they say.

Orez said...

Thanks to Fayt, Haohmaru and Brolen for another chapter from this work. 3 more to go for the complete book

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for this d'awwwwww chapter. And fuck Hooters, what America needs next is maid cafes.