Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2 New Donor Projects

Ok, I've added 2 new donor projects:

1 - The Lamuros of Seven Colors by Sanbun Kyoden which I gave my word I would put up.

2 - In Her Crack by Tomoe Tenbu (the same artist which did the hmanga "Wise Ass" http://g.e-hentai.org/g/69936/0e30ba8943/ ) which is a project I've decided to put up myself.

I will cover the first chapter of In Her Crack. I've added galleries for both hmangas.. don't bother listening to the tags on e-hentai they aren't really that accurate. Just skim through the raws yourself to see if you like what your seeing. I personally loved Wise Ass and thought that it would be great to get something translated from this artist. Shoot me an email if you wanna contribute or if you have any questions. Check out the donor section for more information on costs and whatnot. Oh don't forget to check out Tames Chapter 1 below this and my next release will be on wed.

Enjoy

1 comment:

Zathael said...

I really liked Wise Ass, so I will have to check out In Her Crack once you get the first chapter done.