Wednesday, December 2, 2009

[Shinonome Ryu] Love & Hate V1 Chap 1



Well a little late, but better then never. I wanted to at least get the first chapter of this out to kinda claim it and just make sure people know I'm doing this series. In this chapter we are introduced to the characters and we get to see some action between the nice couple. Many thanks to Anonymous for the funding and Brolen for the translations! I really am looking forward to doing more of this in the far future, I really like h-mangas that have nice long stories in them. On to news, the next release will be on friday or sat. Also I gotta give a big shout out to both Kakun and Tonigobe, both of them has helped me improve my editing. I just recently noticed a problem after I finish editing... and that's the noise levels after I save the jpg.. I usually just save it and assume everything is ok.. some of my edits are fine however some have some noise which I only noticed after viewing them at 100% anyways my Senseis have helped me so now I've leveled up and the quality of my work is going to be much better. Anyways people...

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

9 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Anonymous and Brolen.

redbone said...

hells yeah, this is probably the series I'm looking forward to the most right now, vol 2 looks to be epic. out of curiosity, are you doing the alt. ending too?

Anonymous said...

Well, assuming I finish both vol 1 and 2 then sure, why not.

Red Comet said...

thax, i'm waiting this. for now just enjoy it before it reach to vol 2

Anonymous said...

I know that there's NTR in volume 2. Can anyone elaborate on that and on the difference between the endings?

Unknown said...

I thought there was three volumes?

Anonymous said...

top 3 in my ntr manga for sure, fayt you're awesome.

Anonymous said...

It's three volumes.

Vol.1: Protagonist and girl
Vol.2: Protagonist leaves
Vol.3: Protagonist returns

There's also a special alternate ending chapter where the protagonist rejects the girl.

Anonymous said...

there seems to be a problem with the fated circle translations website, because it doesnt show current or past releases. does anyone knows something about it