Saturday, December 19, 2009

[Jamming] It Ejaculates in the Teacher Chap 5



Almost friggin done! Damnn I can't believe I still have 1 more exam... sigh anyways I'm pretty tired so right after this post I'm gonna sleep. In this chapter we get to see the science teacher, who is keeping 2 students back in order to give them a make-up test. She seems like one of those teachers that was scary. Come to think of it, I had a pretty hot science teacher, well pretty hot for a teacher at least lol. I would of loved to hit that lol. There's lots of hot crazy action in this one. Many thanks to Peterg and Brolen. Umm as for news... well I'll be done exams soon, with 1 more to go, then I can get back to editing and releasing stuff a little faster. Thanks to the people that responded in my last post, much appreciated, I just kinda wanted to check how I am doing. Also I see some suggestions in the shoutout box, I'll come back and check em later. Also I'm gonna open up the oneshot projects section for new ones later, I'll make an annoucement on that. I'll do whatever updating I need to do and check comments on stuff later, I'm too tired, anyways grab your fapping material and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

3 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Peterg and Brolen, for this awesome release.

Zathael said...

Thanks to Fayt, Peterg, and Brolen for this latest chapter. Like Ehud said, this series is awesome.

Anonymous said...

nice story.
hehehhe