Tuesday, December 22, 2009

[Pon Takahanada] An Angel's Marshmallow Chap 6



Finallllllllly, Faytear, has finished, his exams! (Saying it like the way The Rock says it Jabroni lol) Ok, well I got a lot I need to say today so first off, Many thanks to Dennis and DGB! Quick summary, dude goes to visit the girl while she is doing a photo shoot and they get it on behind the scenes. Now, for news. I'm gonna be doing as much editing as possible during this holiday and try to get a lot of stuff done. I have been recieving emails and don't worry I'll get back to you all, just been a little busy. I'm also gonna try to speed up releases back to pretty much every other day or every day if I can. I don't think I'll ask how I'm doing editing ever again anymore, cause well it seems it's good and I think at this point everyone who reads my releases are use to the style so there is no more worries on that on my side. I've been getting requests for new projects and well I believe I have other requests in the past before I closed it up. Well I'll open it up later on in January, I think I should be ok then. I'm also gonna be editing Lamuros on the side meaning everytime I complete a chapter of something I edit a few pages of Lamuros and then hopefully (assuming I get the scripts fast enough) I can release 5-6 chapters at once since it seems to be an easy tank to edit. Anyways tomorrow look forward to another release.

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it possible for you to upload to hotfile or something as well? I can never download from your DF/UP links.

Ehud said...

Mant thanx Fayt, Dennis and DGB. Glad your exams are behind you. Happy holiday.

loplop said...

Thanks for the new release on this one. I really like the character designs. Great job Fayt, Dennis and DGB

Krozam said...

Thanks for the release, this is one of my favourites.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

psyburn21 said...

I really like this manga. Its a nice love story. Compared to just the obsessed with sex and ntr stuff, its a nice change of pace.

Orez said...

Thanks Fayt, Dennis and DGB. Congrets on exams Fayt and looking forward for more releases.

Zathael said...

Many thanks to Fayt, Dennis, and DGB.

Whoopee said...

when is this going to be uploaded at fakku?