Wednesday, December 30, 2009

[Otsuka Kotora] Angraecum Chap 3



Here is the second part of the double release today. The long awaited chapter 3 of a very special series. The only reason this was released later then scheduled was mainly because the scans needed cleaning due to some annoying lines going vertically across every page. KaKun took care of that for me, so many thanks to him! Also many thanks to DGB the translator and Orez the commissioner. In this chapter we get introduced to a new character and I gotta say, she is pretty cute and quite resistant as you will see. I feel like this chapter is like a fight until someone surrenders, putting the white flag up. This ends nicely and well the last 2 chapters are gonna be real sweet, plus the scans are great so I don't need to worry about cleaning. Now for more news, I've posted up the second chapter of the new sanbun h-manga and I'll continue posting it as chapters come out so you all can get a copy, who knows, I might just wanna pick up this one in the future... hahah well keep dreaming for now hahaha. Anyways people don't forget to check part 1 below this either, so grab a copy of this and chap 8 below and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

Hydrangea in Winter Chap 2 Raw
DF / UP / MF

4 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, KaKun, DGB and Orez.

kn09 said...

Sorry if I just put my first comment right now... XD
Thanks for the scanlation!! Been waiting for the continuation of this series,,,
-- Eagerly waiting for the 4th and 5th chapter =D --
Keep up the good work

skyboy said...

I dream a dream.
Counting on you. ^_^

Zathael said...

Thanks a lot to Fayt, KaKun, DGB and Orez for this new chapter.