Saturday, December 12, 2009

[Jamming] It Ejaculates in the Teacher Chap 4



Well now we're on to the next teacher and this time it's the gym teacher! I really like this teacher, sorta tomboyish but with big tits like that, shes hot. The teacher in this has a flashback and then realizes that she likes being raped, just the thrill of it and all so don't take it like its a negative rape scenes. Many thanks to Peterg and Brolen! On to news, well I've raise $140 so far! That's great just $10 more to the goal of $150! If I reach $150 and after I get the external HD and I have some money left, I'll use it for a contest or something, just to give back to the community. Oh! I've started editing chapter 7 of An Angel's Marshmallow and man I was surprised, that series is really getting good, the thing though was I didn't realize there was more Volumes, and I'm a sucker for long stories so this is right up my alley, look forward to it, its definitly a gem. Anyways you all can expect cherry break chap 2 sometime maybe next week if I get around to it. If not then I'll have it during the week christmas is on. Not sure when the next release will be out so for now

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF
UPDATE - I've reached my goal for donations! Thank you all for your support!

7 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Peterg and Brolen.

Zathael said...

Thanks a lot for this new chapter of this awesome series.

Afro Thunda said...

Why does Jamming draw such great tits? And its hot female teachers too? Geez, I can tell this is going into my archive once its complete. Thanks a lot, Fayt, Peterg and Brolen.

Orez said...

Thanks to Fayt, Peterg and Brolen for this staff. Haven't read it yet but it looks really good.
@Fayt what's up with the Cherry Break, is it a new project or something like that?

skyboy said...

I think Cherry Break is a series done by Fayt's favorite artist, so he decided to do it as a personal project.

Anonymous said...

Cherry Break is done by my favourite artist so I really wanted to do it, it is technically a donor project which Setebos has been doing the funding (Many thanks to him). It's not up in the donor section because I had no idea how many chapters it would be and Setebos has agreed to do with me so no need to raise funds for it. I will say this.. the next chapter will complete the story so after I finish editing it and posting it I'll add it in the finished projects section.

Orez said...

@Fayt I see. I read the 1st one and thought it was great, so wasn't sure. Too bad the 2nd one is the last one.