Wednesday, December 9, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Azure Sky Vol 3



Hey all, well here is the next volume of Azure Sky. In this the mother gets caught by son and well at this point I would say her mind is pretty much getting to the point of no return, not quite there yet but close. Lot's of action as always and story building in this one as well. Many thanks to Xinthos for the funds and Brolen for the scripts! As for news.. not sure when the next release will come. Oh I made the corrections, this is in volumes not chapters, my bad. Anyone interested in levling and cleaning of chapter 17 of Sayuki no Sato... if so send me an email so I can send you the raws. It'll save me lots of time if someone can do this, I'll send an advance copy of chapter 13 to the person that can help me on this or an advanced copy of whatever they choose and that would mean a few days in advance before everyone else sees it. Anyways grab a copy and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

9 comments:

redbone said...

aaaaaannnnnd....... we're back to my "barricade them in the house and set it on fire" suggestion, there was no rage here cause I was mentally prepared having seen the raws ages ago. I've been railing hard on Sanbun lately but that last panel on pg 28, you could see something break in the kid, it reminded me of why I started reading his stuff in the first place, lol.

Anonymous said...

hi I think there is a problem with ul

psyburn21 said...

That was a nice and fucked up volume. Can't wait for the next one to see what the kid does because I kinda have an idea of what the mom is gonna do.

Kelevra said...

Thank you Fayt!! This one is nice, perverted and fucked up just the way i like it!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you.
Always Appreciate sanbun works =]

Unknown said...

nice one. but it's a my idea or the quality of the image of the previus chap was better?

Anonymous said...

Nice idea redbone, kind of a long shot to ask that out of Sanbun. I would love something along the lines of the husband comes in wearing his hospital gown and whoops the bastards' asses with his IV stand, but that is also a long shot when it comes to sanbun.
Pretty good volume but still your same old stale sambun plot. Woman gets discovered and the the only thing that happens is she gets off even more.
I'll be blindingly hoping for the day when sanbun makes his stories a bit less predictable. Its all the same shit. Still love his art though.

Lamezio said...

Thank you for Sharering

Can you Share Non Translated Version of this Book?

[Sanbun Kyoden] Azure Sky Vol 3

or just non translated version of
6.jpg page...

please...

Anonymous said...

I really like the part where the mother just stops yelling at her little boy and completely ignores him like he doesn't even exist. You can tell she has stopped caring about her son altogether and only cares about cock.