Wednesday, December 16, 2009

[Futokorogatana] Strong Woman



A new artist, is in todays release. Never heard of him or her before but I always welcome new artists, and glad to introduce the people to him or her as well. Well this story is an interesting one. It's about a very uptight like female boss (pretty nice looking for an OL) who is hated on by 2 of her employees and is loved by 1 other employee. The 2 dudes get drunk and decide to bang her since they think their gonna get fired because of an incident. The third dude comes by and well all I'm gonna say is this goes from rape to happy sex and a happy ending. Many thanks to Setebos for the funds and Brolen for the translations. I've added a new tag, and that's happy ending, so from now on anything with a happy ending will get that tag. Oh and I love that ass in the preview pick, quite nice lol. Anyways not sure when the next release will be... Ohh I need to ask you all a small favor, and that's if you can give me a rating on a scale of 1 to 10 on my editing (10 being the best and 1 the worst), I would really like to know. Please be honest and If you rate me good or bad, just let me know what you like about it or don't like about it. Don't rate me on the floating text cause I know I suck at it, but everything else is a go. Also let me know if you guys like the fonts I use. Anyways back to studying so grab a copy and

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

11 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Setebos and Brolen.

Ehud said...

I never post 2 comments, but this is such an awesome story. Setebos always had fine taste.
So thanx again.
I love the "Happy Ending" tag.

Setebos said...

Thanks, Brolen and Fayt. I'm very pleased with it, it's as good as I thought it would be.
Thanks for the kind word, Ehud. I try and I love a happy ending myself. \(^_^)/

Temyo said...

Thnxs for the release Fayt

skyboy said...

I do not know too much about editing, but I like your work and your fonts of choice.

Anonymous said...

Well I never really notice any mistakes or anything and the content you put out is awesome so that would probably be somewhere from a 7-10/10.

Orez said...

Thanks Setebos Fayt and Brolen for another good release.
@Fayt I will also give 8-9, I never noticed any issues, like hard to read or small fonts. Also the mistakes are minimal.

Anonymous said...

I think you do great editing work, everything ends up looking great and clean. Only bad side i would put is slow editing, but i don't know anything about editing, so i cant really say if it's slow or not.

Afro Thunda said...

Putting out a chapter of something every other day is pretty good. So speed isn't really an issue on Fayt's part. I guess someone would only have an issue with speed if they were waiting for a specific project and it wasn't in the queue for upcoming releases.

It's just a matter of Fayt working his release schedule in just the right way to make it seem like stuff is getting completed really fast when his release rate hasn't really changed lol.

As far as editing is concerned, you're doing a great job, Fayt. Granted, I'm no editing guru so if a mistake isn't obvious, I probably wouldn't notice it. Aside from the occasional misspelled word here and there, you're editing has been superb. You've got 10s from me.

Setebos said...

Your editing is fine, the font you use is easy to read and on the eye. You are always up front about what you can and can't do. I have never had any complaints and have been pleased with your work. Well, I did have one complaint and I expressed that to you and it wouldn't hurt to use a proofreader as a typo and misspelling ocassionally make their way through.
Your cleaning and typesetting is fine, keep up the good work.

polaya said...

Thanks for this release Setebos, Fayt and Brolen.

As for editing, I'm just a casual reader who don't go into details of this. Thus, I only care on the readable aspect of releases. If you think you can improve, not that I would notice it, I think you should strive for that. But rest assured, I have no problems with your releases so far. So keep up the good work.