Saturday, December 26, 2009

[Ryu-ya Kamino] Hight? X Hight Chap 1-3



Hey all, I hope everyone enjoyed Christmas and stuff themselves full of food, next holiday coming up is new years. I saw this up and I wanted to post this up for you all, this was translated by RandeKnight so many thanks to him! It's a nice story (funny and got lots of happy sex in the tank) about an OL (Office Lady) whose in love with her neighbour whose a college dude. It all starts with booze lol. The art is quite expectional so its really one to check out plus its 3 chapters translated already. I'll be keeping track of this series and posting it for you all, assuming RandeKnight plans to translate the rest (Let's hope so) and its been a while since I've kept track of a series on here. For news.. I've got all the oneshots I need and I'll be posting them up soon time in the oneshot donor section. I'll be posting my next release tomorrow so look forward to that. Also check out a friend of mine at Reiden Industries he's back and looking to get more hentai manga out, so drop by his place if you have a chance. Anyways people

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is nice thanks man

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt and RandeKnight.