Friday, December 11, 2009

[Acid-Head] Nami's Hidden Sailing Diaries 4



Oh man, how could I go without one piece hentai for so long. Well anyways here is a nice doujin translated by yuribou, so many thanks to him! In this story we get to see Nami's part time job which involves lots and lots of hot stuff, I'm loving the oral and paizuri! in this! For news, please read the post below and please if anyone knows who the artist is please let me know (THE LINKS AND GALLERY FOR IT ARE IN THE POST BELOW). My next release will be tomorrow so look forward to it. I'm currently in exam time now and I won't be finishing until the 21st. So just bare with me if I don't relpy to emails fast and if the speed of releases are a slow as well. Anyways for now though

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

1 comment:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt and yuribou.