Friday, December 25, 2009

[Royal Koyanagi] Cherry Break Chap 2/Complete




Merry Christmas Everyone! Today I bring to you all a special Christmas release! This was funded by Setebos, translated by Brolen and scanned/leveled/cleaned by Sobetes so many thanks to them. I know a lot of other scanlators posted up a lot of releases for this day, but for me I wanted to only bring you all the best on this day, and nothing short of it. This chapter completes this short series which is good for all you people who only read fully translated books. I'm not gonna go into the story because you all know its gonna be amazing! It's got so much action in it I think I fapped too much to it lol. The genres are almost endless, so I'm sure there is something in there for everyone. For news check the post below, I still need a negative oneshot if anyone wants to commission one. I've posted links for chap 2 alone and also the complete book. A special shoutout goes to Setebos for commissioning this and also to all commissioners! You guys are the core of the hentai community, commissioning great stuff! I'm really glad that I'm still running this blog and I hope I can have many Christmases with you all. Merry Christmas to all and I hope you all take it easy, relax and just

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

Complete Book
DF / UP / MF

5 comments:

Afro Thunda said...

Thanks a lot for these two chapters, Fayt and Setebos. They will certainly be a good read. I'm looking forward to Royal Koyanagi's next tankobon. His last one, St. Penalty Gakuen, was pure gold. Anyways, thanks for the release and have a Merry Christmas. I'll be looking forward to your next releases.

Ehus said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen, Sobetes, and, of course, Setebos.

p0 said...

Merry Christmas thx u for the gift

ILoveTsundere said...

Thanks!

This one was awesome.

Anonymous said...

really awesome! thanks!!