Wednesday, December 23, 2009

[Jamming] It Ejaculates in the Teacher Chap 6



Hey all! Well now, I believe this chapter is the most kinky-est chapter I have ever seen in this book so far. We get to see the music teacher and her tits lactate like crazy! I love those lactating tits! I must say editing this has just made me love big tits even more then I already do. Many thanks to Peterg and Brolen! For news, there will no release tomorrow, the next one will be on Christmas day so look forward to it. I do have some stuff I wanna talk about which will be too big for this post so I'll make a post on that tomorrow. For now, grab a copy and

Enjoy!
DP / UP / MF

6 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Peterg and Brolen. How many chps are still there?

Anonymous said...

There is 4 more chapters left, 2 more that will complete the teacher story and the other 2 are seperate stories.

Afro Thunda said...

Aww man. For some reason, I kept thinking that this was an 8 chapter book so I thought we were closer to completion than we really were lol. Well with releases picking up anyway, its not such a problem. Thanks for another release of this great, great manga. Jamming draws some of the best big tits around.

Zathael said...

I love this series! Thanks a lot Fayt, Peterg, and Brolen for the new chapter.

Ehud said...

Thanx Fayt.

Anonymous said...

I like it....wing wing, by the way what is fapping?