Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Regarding Student and Teacher

Oh the ever so popular teacher and student is being talked about again... well I've recieved a reply from Yoshio regarding this series. As I've said before he's be busy with his school work. I don't wanna post his exact email response so I'll just let you all know the deal. He says he is still down to do it but he won't be able to do it until after december 21. So he left me with the decision of weather I would let some commission it or let him do it. It seems I have a big decision to make. Here are the options I'm gonna lay out for everyone...

1 - Let Yoshio continue to do the rest of the chapters. (I would get the script for chapter 6 sometime after december 21)

2 - Let Yoshio do the last chapter and let someone commission the script for chapter 6 (I would get the script for chapter 6 whenever someone commissions it and depending on how long the script takes to get translated and Yoshio will work on the chapter 7 script which should be worked on after december 21).

3 - Let someone commission the script for the final 2 chapters (I would get the script for chapter 6-7 whenever someone commissions it and depending on how long the script takes to get translated).


There are the options... now there is one thing I'm gonna enforce. If you all remember I said I would delay my editing on the chapter based on annoyances.. well I've got 4 weeks (should of been 5). I'm gonna be real nice and delay it by 1.5 weeks. If I get complaints on this then it's back to 4 weeks. Sorry I have to be a dick about it, but I gotta... unless someone wants to pay me to edit it right away LOL. Anyways I'm just gonna tally the comments here and make a decision sometime tomorrow.

Enjoy

EDIT - Oh man look what I have done, Ok well it's a little early but, I've decided to just let Yoshio continue this, you guys voted so that's final. I did talk to ahknightwhosaysni and well he says hes gonna do chapter 6 anyway so I'm not one to be a dick and bitch about that, if he wants to give it a go then by all means, he also says he needs the practice. If you guys want ahknightwhosaysni to not do it then talk to him. I'll email Yoshio and just let him know about that and hopefully he'll still do chapter 6 and I'm sure he'll do chapter 7. Also I had a bit of a change of heart (something nice happened to me lol) so I won't bother doing the 1.5 waiting week thing anymore, aren't you guys lucky... Also just to let you all know, there really is only 2 more ntr books left (Sayuki and Azure Sky). Love & Hate Vol 1 isn't ntr (it's all happy sex as far as I know). Vol 2 is though. So really the rest of my stuff is different. I actually wanted to clear up the ntr stuff to make way for all this other projects I have to do. Anyways..

Enjoy Again

15 comments:

Zathael said...

Well, if Yoshio still wants to do it, and will be able to start working on it later this month, I can wait that long. It would probably take that long to find someone else to do it anyways, and there is no telling how long it would then take that other person to produce a script.

I must admit that I had forgotten that as with any other Fuuga work, the chapters are longer and so there are fewer of them. I was thinking that with 5 chapters completed, that there was still around half the book yet to be done, instead of just 2 chapters.

With all that being said, I am still going to put my money where my mouth is by saying this: If it would be possible to somehow pay some money to Yoshio to encourage him to do the scripts for chapter 6 *and* chapter 7 right away during his christmas break, I would be willing to do so. Fayt, I also am prepared to pay you some money if it will get you to do the editing right after you get the scripts.

So I guess my vote is for #1, with the added bit about me being willing to throw some money at both Yoshio and Fayt if it will speed up the process.

AKnightofNi! said...

I'll start chapter 6 tonight. If I don't think I'm butchering the story too bad, I'll get it edited and out before exams start in a week.

Yoshio will almost certainly do a better job than me, but I'm willing to give it a shot anyway.

-Ni!

Anonymous said...

@AKnightofNi!

Wow, well that's great, are you a good translator and editor? Can you produce a script? If so I would like to edit it, just to make it look nice. Can you send me an email on this please or just reply here.

S@T said...

tbh i think letting yoshio do it is the best(if what a knightofni is saying is true and its a hard to translate)
...as in i had no qualms about waiting ,its just the series i associate this site with and give the occasional shout out too...

S@t said...

err my bad this is that AKnightWhoSaysNi!
past work ive seen is good
haha i think he was being modest in his post lol

Anonymous said...

Have Yoshio do it for consistency and quality. Everyone has waited this long, they can wait a little longer.

So, I vote number one, if an anon vote counts that is.

Anonymous said...

Let AKnightofNi! have a wack (lol) at it

manafusion said...

i vote one. i am not really rushing to read it either way. you can upload some other hentai manga series in the meantime to keep us waiting a bit longer :P

nitetrkr said...

Let Yoshio do it.

AnonMan said...

I vote for #1 because of a)consistency and b)as Zathael mentioned there are only 2 (Fuuga-size) chapters left.

Also, @ S@t, you really associate this site with this series? While I'll admit that that series is what first brought me here, I'd say this site is more about NTR and/or Sanbun (note for Fayt: I'm NOT trying to complain, I'm just stating my opinion).

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with you working on ntr!

Do some more of it!

Boss said...

So it all goes wrong in Volume 2? Alas. Well, at least Tames has a happy ending.

...I think.

Anonymous said...

Atleast we have some news about it, and thanks for doing it this wait has should me some great new stuff.

Whoopee said...

hey AKnightofNi! i was able to read your version of student and teacher it was good....its a very good start for translating! XD

Whoopee said...

oh right can u please send me a link if there is another version for chapter 6
here is my email
a.likigan@yahoo.com
thnx