Wednesday, December 30, 2009

[Jamming] It Ejaculates in the Teacher Chap 8



Here is the first part of the double release today. With this chapter we finish off the main story of the teachers. We get to see the Literature teacher again, only this time it seems she has been trained and following her mother's foot steps. Lots of action in this as always. As for the final 2 chapters, they are really nice. The stories for both are fun too, trust me, I already had my go at em so I know you guys (and girls if girls like this lol) are gonna like the final 2 chapters. Many thanks to Peterg and Brolen. As for news, well I've taken a look at the polls and I've decided to take it off since there is no way I'll get 300+ votes for HF, so the winner is MF which means I'll be sticking to exactly what I've been doing this whole time. Anyways people

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

4 comments:

Afro Thunda said...

What? More Jamming? Don't mind if I do. And it's okay. The teacher in the story just didn't realize how much she enjoyed sex last chapter. She just needed some 'careful' guidance is all lol. Thanks a lot Peterg, Fayt, and Brolen. Will look forward to the last chapters. *cough*doublereleaselast2chapters*cough* Did I say something lol? One can hope. Thanks again.

Ehud said...

Many thanx fayt, Peterg and Brolen.

Zathael said...

Sorry if I'm a bit late with this, but many thanks to Fayt, Peterg and Brolen. I love this series and am looking forward to seeing the whole tank completed.

Shoga said...

Woot! This was a fun series and i thank you and all others related in this release very kindly for bringing it to we poor but happy (thanks to y'all) pervs. I look forward to the remaining two chapters! =3

And yes girls do like as well.