Sunday, November 15, 2009

[Itoyoko and Toraya] A Railgun In A Certain Pussy 4



Unfortunetly today is not Uninhabited Island's release (that will be tomorrow I think). I actually just wanted to post something just to past the time a bit before tomorrow's release. Anyways this was translated by Yuribou, so many thanks! Story wise, I'm not sure really didn't really read it lol. Ummmm what I can say is this is a doujin, just not sure from what anime or manga. It's got yuri action, and what looks like a loli in it. Lots of foreplay, and just a warning for theres some fisting for those who can't stand that kind of stuff. For news, I don't have much to say... so look forward on monday for the upcoming oneshot.

Enjoy

5 comments:

Krozam said...

It's from To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, a spin-off of To Aru Majutsu no Index. Both pretty good, I recommend.

The art looks pretty good, but I don't care for yuri, so I'm going to pass this one.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt and Yuribou.

yurakair said...

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun is also known as "A Certain Scientific Railgun".

It gives more sense to the doujin title.

Unknown said...

I like how you still insist on depositfiles and upload when its not even your translation or edit.

dizzle83 said...

Is this actually part 4 of something like the title suggests?