Saturday, November 28, 2009

[Kotoyoshi Yumisuke] Glamorous Roses Complete




Here is a fully translated tank for you all today. This was translated by DesuDesu and commissioned by Setebos so many thanks to both of them! This has a bunch of short stories in it so I'm sure there is something in there for everyone. The artwork in this is just amazing, it's too bad there isn't many more Yumisuke's works left to get done. I really like this artist. Now for news... I'll be posting the next release tomorrow, so look forward to that and I was thinking of setting up a new blog where it will be just pure raw h-mangas. I know some people like to look for stuff to commission and some people don't have raws or an account at e-hentai (or even enough gp/credits) so I was thinking of just uploading full raw tanks that have not been translated and provide people with raws if they need it. The set up will be similar to my Finished Projects section, but just a little different. I would also post raw oneshots for those that look for oneshots that they wanna get done. The links I would use would be uploading, deposit files and either hotfile or rapidshare, not sure on that yet. It would most likely be sorted by artist and genre tags as well. I donno though it's just an idea I thought of... Let me know what you all think.

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

8 comments:

Setebos said...

Thanks for posting and sharing this, Fayt. I am absolutely delighted with this one, it's a marvel. I hope everyone likes it. Sadness though, at the fact that it was the last major quality work left to do. I'll just move on to something else, my 'To Do' folder is busting at the seams. (^_^)

Afro Thunda said...

Aw, Setebos. I just came back from getting this from Desudesu's place. Thanks a lot. Is it really the last of Yumisuke's Awesome quality works out right now? That's too bad. Gotta hope Mitsunyuu volume 2 comes out eventually. I think Mitsunyuu is his highest quality work yet. Anyway, I wouldn't mind taking a peek into your 'To Do' folder lol.

Also, for raws, you should point people to the Rapture forums as well. There's plenty of nice raws being uploaded there all the time.

psyburn21 said...

Yumisuke Kotoyoshi is one of my favorite artists and has been for a long time, thanks for posting this Fayt. Kotoyoshi is gonna have another volume to his Kumikyoku Mitsunyuu series sometime early next year. I might commission that to you once the tank is available and assuming that Setebos doesn't beat me to it. :P

Orez said...

Fayt and Setebos thanks a lot.

Fayt I think it's a really good idea, but I think you should also have a gallery

Anonymous said...

@Orez

I would put up the e-hentai galleries for the raws.

Unknown said...

It doesn't work for me...

Anonymous said...

well there is already a site where these h-raws are put up, but it has been plague by some creep who just hate what he is doing and goes on reporting it the file host and it keeps deleting his file he has nearly every artist known from A-Z in his archive...well i haven't visit it these days cause the problem links does not work but i think is still up. here linkhttp://hentaivariations18.thumblogger.com/

so i hope you will have a good setup so creeps like that don't com bother you.

Jude_M@th!$ said...

gan please Link fix