Monday, November 2, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Readiness Chap 9



Hey everyone, I hope you all had a good holloween. Well here is the next chapter of Readiness. In this chapter we get to see some fighting and some new developments. I guess the story is starting to heat up (non-sexual way lol). Many thanks to Brolen and Analiza! On to news... hmm well I'm gonna have to hold back on the game for a good 2 weeks I think, and also forgive me if I'm a little slow on releasing over the next 2 weeks, I'm gonna be a little busy with university work. So releases will be a little slow... also, I have to admit I'm starting to get a little annoyed with people asking me about teacher and student and to translate it and blah blah... I'm gonna make a thing, for every person that asks me that, I'm gonna delay editing it for 1 week per person that asks me that. I don't see people asking other translators to translate other stuff faster or stuff like that... maybe I'm blind but yeah it's pretty annoying people. So after I recieve the script I'll be delaying editing it based on the amount of people that annoys me on it. If you guys were in my position you would understand, anyways

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen and Analiza. I love this manga.
Fayt, please don't delay Teacher and Student. It's a heart break.

JukanX said...

So now I have a way to indefinitely delay releases of a series I don't like... ;) Nice!

Jokes apart, this should go in the FAQ; really, anyone with half a brain ought to get it without telling that pestering someone who's giving you stuff for free (especially someone with a ban-hammer) is guaranteed to achieve the opposite effect...

JukanX said...

Where are my manners?
Thanks for the release, to Analiza for sponsoring it and to Brolen and Fayt for putting in the actual work.

wrldtrvlr said...

Thank you for the release. I love fapping to this series.

Frosty said...

I hope everyone who asks now bites their tounge off and dies.... I want teacher and student as much as the other people, but damn I'm not bugging about it. When it comes it comes :) Think of it as a surprise birthday people. So shut up about it and don't make us wait any longer than we need to ><


On to other news... Thank you Fayt for releasing stories period. Have fun with your university work lol

Orez said...

Thanks Fayt, Brolen and Analiza for another release.

@Fayt good luck with you uni staff, also you are not the only one who was getting annoyed. Every time one of those would put "Fuga" into shoutbox, I would be like "WTF Fayt said many times what's the situation on this one". Then again I don't think the punishment is gonna help. Just ban the people who ask the question.

Molenir said...

Appreciate the release. Hard not to understand about teacher and student. Is a great one, one of the rare occasions where I'm actually looking forward to a h release.