Tuesday, November 10, 2009

[Sahashi Renya] As A Teacher



Hey everyone, well here is a nice oneshot for you all. This is a story about a school girl who confesses to a teacher (I think shes practicing or something) and she wants the teacher to teach her what to do after she shows him her private part. The dude takes advantage and teaches the girl and well theres nice sex going on in this one as well as a funny ending. Many thanks to Brolen and Setebos for this. Now for news.. I already stated I would be busy and I still am espicially with midterms and with Modern Warefare coming out today (though I won't be getting it until friday I think). My next release won't be until friday or sat, not sure. After that I think things will calm down for a bit and I'll be able to get back on track with editing. For now though

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Zathael said...

I just finished reading it, and that was fucking awesome. I really like Sahashi Renya's works. I am assuming this oneshot was from one of the monthly comics? I am hoping at some point to see a whole tankobon of stuff like this. Many thanks to Fayt, Brolen, and Setebos for this one.

Oh, and MW 2 looks awesome, but I am still having too much fun playing World at War to justify buying it right now. One of my friends though actually took *vacation* this week so he could go to a midnight launch party and then play it for 5 days straight. :-)

Setebos said...

Thanks, Brolen and Fayt. Sahashi Renya is one of my favourites and this is a good one.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen and Setebos, for this great release.

Anonymous said...

Thnx for the chapter.
I got WaW about right when it came out.. I haven't played it again since like 2 weeks after that. It wasn't bad by any means.. I just liked MW a hell of a lot more and going from MW to WaW just made it seem a lot worse than it is imo.

Orez said...

Thanks Fayt, Brolen and Setebos. Haven't read it yet, but it comes from Setebos.

Anonymous said...

MW2 is pretty fun. Tens of thousands of Yanks get killed, so I am sure many people will enjoy it.