Tuesday, November 3, 2009

[Sakaki Utamaru] Aneimo Complete




Hey all, just a quick post for you all. This is the completed tank of Aneimo fully translated and edited by Kidneys so my thanks to him. Lots of stuff in this, incest, big tits, gangbang, some funny stories and so on, so I'm sure there's something for everyone. On to news, well I know many of you are waiting for the next chapter of an angel's marshmallow. That will be released on thursday and I'm hoping to get the next chap of readiness out on sat or sun. Also just a heads up you all should check out red comet's newest release! It's actually pretty good and a nice story, so check it out.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt.

forn said...

I just wanted to say thanks for all the work you do. I really appreciate it and I'm sure I am not the only one. Also thanks for the heads up, took me a moment to find red comets site, but I really liked his latest release. It's always great to have some rather lighthearted romantic stuff to mix with the NTR stuff to keep myself in balance and not get myself too drawn towards depression, even if I love NTR material. I really don't know how to say this better in english, I hope it still makes sense.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

The Mediafire file is corrupted, so I got the file from Uploading, and it was fine.