Sunday, November 8, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Readiness Chap 10



Alright, well I'm pretty tired and sick (well recovering) but I manage to muster up strength to post this. Well first off many thanks to Brolen and Analiza for this. In this chapter we get to see more sex then usual and well it seems as though both the ladies in this chapter are still under the hypnotism thing. Which leads me to a question, if your hynotized and having sex (Assuming your married) with other dudes, is that still considered cheating? Probably not, but that's just my opinion and who knows maybe I'm wrong? lol. Anyways for news... um well I am currently recovering from sickness, so I should be fine after tommorrow, hopefully. Oh, btw I've played about 3 hours of Uncharted 2 and it's amazing! Anyways

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Brolen and Analiza. I love this manga. Only 2 (or maybe 3) chps to go, and i'll be able to read it in 1 shot, at last.
I think that having sex with other guy (or woman) under the influence of hypnotism, doesn't consider to be a cheating.

AngryDemon said...

I hope you get well soon.By the way Great Manga THX.

Orez said...

Thanks to Fayt, Brolen and Analiza. Soon I will be able to read this.