Friday, November 13, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Readiness Chap 11



Well, its been a dry hentai week if you ask me, a lot of translators are busy as well as me lol. Now on with the next chapter of this hynotism themed story. In this chapter we get to see more stuff on the story and we learn more about the characters. With this there is 2 more chapters left. Many thanks to Analiza and Brolen. Umm on to news.. well, you know, just for the people who constantly ask when something is coming out, I don't really bother answering and I probably won't unless your a donor. I'm too lazy at times to bother answering lol. Just be happy with the fact that I'm even revealing the next 5 or 6 releases to you all, no other translator even does that. Hmm well anyways, I guess I can announce this here, nothing big but back in september I think, someone asked me to edit The Lecherous Membrane by Kira Hiroyoshi and I said I would do that for him later when I'm clearing stuff up. I'm gonna be putting that up soon in the other projects (though I'll treat it like a donor project, since it's already funded and I have the scripts) but I'm not sure I'll start it yet, just gonna have it up so everyone knows and no one goes and commissions it. Anyways people for now just

Enjoy!
http://depositfiles.com/files/p5668tatu

5 comments:

Ehud said...

I can't thank you enough Fayt,Analiza and Brolen, but i'll try - many thanx. Only 2 more chps, and i'll be able to read it in 1 shot.

Anonymous said...

It's great news you're gonna do The Lecherous Membrane by Kira Hiroyoshi since only 3 chapters had have been done.

I'll be waiting for your work.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Red Comet said...

its good chapter, with one word she regained back her consciousness. its rare to see woman with strong mind in sanbun work. i hope there are more sanbun's story with this kind of woman in future :p

Beard said...

Is it sad that I cheered a little bit when our girl got her wits back?