Thursday, November 5, 2009

[Pon Takahanada] An Angel's Marshmallow Chap 5



Well, I guess today is going to be pure happy sex for today's release . First off many thanks to DGB for the lovely translations and Dennis for commissioning this. In this chapter we get to see the dude do something very special for the girl. Makes you say "aw, isn't that nice". You know I actually like this series, it's pretty nice and well I'm a sucker for big tits so it works well for me lol. But yeah I think this is hands down wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better then Teacher and Student. Like for real, in my opinion that series is a little bit overrated. I gotta say though, it's series like this that make me a little soft hahahaha but no worries I'm still for ntr baby. Hmmm well on to news, I'll be releasing Readiness chap 10 hopefully sat or sun. Anyways people grab a copy Update!! check out the new H-manga by Sanbun - http://www.mediafire.com/?zzydm1ynmhd http://depositfiles.com/files/1bgps776m

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Krozam said...

Thank you for the release.

On my opinion, as hentai this is way better than Teacher and Student. However, TaS is on a whole different league in terms of story, characters and romance. I have barely any interest in Marshmallow's story, but TaS actually HOOKED me - something no other hentai has ever done to me.

Ehud said...

Manny thanx fayt, DGB and Dennis .
What can i say, i'm a sucker for Fuuga in general, and for Teacher and Student in particular.

Orez said...

Great staff Fayt so thanks and to DGB and Dennis. This staff is really good and I am with you on that one. I don't find Fuuga's staff hot and in regards stories...well I need to find the style hot to even read the stories.

swahab said...

Thanks for the release. I really love this.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the release

just asking, was there a mistake on page 100 in the third panel where it says "we never calibrated birthdays,...". Shouldn't be "we never celebrated birthdays,"?

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous

My bad, didn't notice that, your probably right.

Anonymous said...

Also on page 89 it should be, "Sorry if I scared you." I doubt that mental trauma was enough to scar her. Someone really fell asleep proofing this huh:) Ermm regardless thnx for the new chapter.

Anonymous said...

Well with that line, there was nothing wrong with "Sorry if I scared you today." I'm sure that makes as much sense as well.

Anonymous said...

This is nice, but Teacher and Student has a much better storyline

Zathael said...

Thanks a lot for this one.

Fee' said...

Thanks for the release, this is one of my fav doujin.

Too bad I have looked through all the 3 volumes and it didn't have Misaki x other guys which would perfect the story.