Thursday, February 4, 2010

And The Winners Are...

Alright I know people have been waiting to see the what the new projects are so I'll get right into it.

Fayt's Projects

1) [Jamming] Mesunie Tsuma Sacrifice - The reason I chose this was simple, it got the highest votes out of all the other choices. If there are people that check the shoutout box then you might have remembered that I mentioned I wanted to claim this on there and I now I have done so. It seems a lot of people want this one as a project as much as I do.

2) [Carn] Dere Nochi Torare - For this one, there was a comment on this that pretty much made me pick it up. In terms of high quality artwork imo it came down to 3 choices, this one, pure girl and ero manga. I went with carn mainly because out of those 3 it look like the easiest to edit and the comments.

3) [Shunichi Fujiwara] Akogare No Onna - For this, well out of all of the choices this one grabbed me by the balls a little bit more then the others (Theres your answer Afro Thunda) so I picked it up, plus I'm a sucker for h-mangas that are full stories rather then a bunch of oneshots. I gotta admit I kinda I wanted to pick up one project that solely I wanted to get done and this is that one project.

4) [Azuki Kurenai] Heart Maker - For my 4th choice it actually came down to either this or the Ero Manga Jyoshi. I actually couldn't make a decision on this myself so I asked Virgil to decide for me however way and this is what I ended up picking up. I didn't mind his choice at all and I personally like Azuki after seeing the Confession of Mrs tank.

There are my projects that I'll be doing. Before making decisions I actually had a look at all the h-mangas over again and instead of looking at the artwork I had a look at them to see how long each would take for me edit (estimated the amount of time). Most of them were easy and medium in terms of the amount of time required to edit while there were some that need a lot of time. Originally I was gonna choose Tune Empire as a project however it requires a lot of time to edit because of the amount of text so because of that alone I decided not to pick up. If my situation was different and I had a lot of time to edit I would of pick it up however that's not the case so unfortunetly I didn't pick it up.

Virgil's Projects

1) [Mokkouyou Bond] Hadaka Yori Hiwai -This one placed in second.

2) [Hattori Mitsuka] Ero Manga Jyoshi - This one was tied for 10 placed.

I'm not really fully sure the reasoning for Virgil's choices but if I had to guess then I would say Hadaka Yori Hiwai was chosen because it was 2nd place in the polls and for Ero Manga Jyoshi he liked the artwork a lot. That's what I think at least.

So there you have it, I hope there is something in there for everyone. Let me know what you all think. I'll be posting the projects in the donor page soon, all of them should be up by the end of the weekend. If you want to donate please email me for details. Also if you have any other questions on the choices above then leave a comment.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweeeet, im looking forward to Akogare no Onna!

Just wonder if you maybe will pick up "Wendy" by the great Matsumoto Jiro, http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=4011 .
That's the only work from Matsumoto Jiro that i haven't read, or even found the RAW .

skyboy said...

[Azuki Kurenai] Heart Maker!!!
Great!!!
I voted for this one simply because of the artist. I like his work and not many of his works get translated. I also like other artists' works, but I would love to see more work for this artist. However, my hope for it getting done is not great based on the voting. At the end, it comes through as a surprise in a good way.

Krozam said...

Wow, I really didn't expect Dere Nochi Torare to be picked, considering how few votes it got. I'm glad it did. It's a pity the Tuna empire one wasn't picked, but I understand the reasoning. I'm happy as long as one of the two are being done.