Thursday, February 4, 2010

[Matsumoto Jiro] A Revolutionist in the Afternoon



Just a quick post, wanted to post up another Matsumoto Jiro tank for you all. I'm not sure who translated this since I can't find the credits on this, but either way many thanks to the group that did this. This is a bunch of short stories, there is some killing in this I believe and not as much sexual content as the keep on vibrating book though. Anyways, I'll be posting the decisions later today so look forward to that, I think some might be surprised so I'll be explaining the choices, either way I'm sure there is something in there for everyone, I hope. For other news, I don't think I'll be putting up the Naoto manga I mentioned before up in the donor projects section yet. I'll save it for later in the future since I'm gonna be picking up 4 new projects myself. Also to let people know, I'm officially gonna continue Love & Hate and pick up Vol 2 after Vol 1 gets done. I think its best to continue with that story. Anyways people I gotta get back to an assignment... sigh university is a bitch at times lol.

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

2 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt. I must admit that Matsumoto Jiro is not my cup of tea.

Anonymous said...

Heres the credits should be a .txt file with the manga. Omanga was a great group that did translate alot of Jiro Matsumoto stuff but they seem to have died a while back.


A Revolutionist in the Afternoon
by Jiro Matsumoto
--------------------------------

Translation: zzled
Editing: Jinchi
Scans: Nomad Soul

http://www.omanga.net
http://kotonoha.monkey-pirate.com