Saturday, February 6, 2010

[Otsuka Kotora] Angraecum Chap 4



Sorry for the delay on this release. I had some school work I wanted to finish because this weekend I wanted to be free of work (which isn't possible, but just clear up stuff due next week) in order to relax and go out with friends to watch the superbowl! Anyways here is the long awaited second last chapter of Angraecum. In this chapter we get to see the girls do something very very very nice for the dude's birthday... man I wish the girls I knew would do that for my birthday lol. This chapter also changes in terms of the artwork, the previous 3 chapters were a bit different. I think this is where Otsuka changed his style a little and it definitely is better. Many thanks to Setebos for covering this chapter and DGB for the scripts. For news, read below for the results if you haven't and I have the quotes for the jamming and carn tanks, so gimme an hour or 2 and I'll put those up. Still waiting for the quotes on the other books. So yeah grab a copy and trust me I highly recommend this chapter (just look at the preview pick), its hot, but before that GO SAINTS!

Enjoy!
DF / UP / MF

9 comments:

Afro Thunda said...

I'm pretty sure that if I came home from a tiring day at the job or from College, and saw those three girls welcoming me home dressed like that....Instant Boner + Instant Ejaculation. Anyone else agree with me lol? Well no one has to. It should be rhetorical.

Anyway, this looks like a great chapter. One more to go. I'm gonna assume Angraecum Chapter 5 will be released soon after Azure Sky 5. A guy can hope. Thanks a lot for this new chapter, Fayt and Setebos. Looks like there's plenty of goodness on the way too.

Red Comet said...

thank for the release. im waiting for this. btw what do you mean its last chapter? it is still continue isnt it?

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Setebos and DGB. It's not the end, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

thnx for the release sir fayt :)

the plot and art made me want to comment on this fine work of art!

Anonymous said...

@red comet - its the 2nd last chapter - means there is one left to do.
I really enjoyed this chapter
@fayt: yeah - if (IF) only the hot girls i know would do something like this - well you never know till it actually happens ^^

Tiamat said...

thanks a lot for the chapter

Hyper-Minor said...

nice doujins

Anonymous said...

errr... fayt, can you book this up when you finish getting all the chapters (as in put it in one rar containing all the chapters)?

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous,
I always put all the chapters together when I release the final chapter so no worries on that.